Sunday, March 30, 2008

My Kids are here!

Mike and Conni arrived today and will stay until later in the week. It is great to have them here.
I spent the day cooking and trying to get things done that I won't be able to do for awhile. Don't know why I worry about it but it is something I have done every time I have surgery. I hate laying around and seeing things that should have been done.

Not much noteworthy tonight so guess I'd better get some sleep. Besides I am doing this in the living room and Mike is complaining that he wants to go to sleep and he is on the couch.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I will be 62 years old. I am grateful to be having a birthday and will never complain about my age again.

So good night and sweet dreams.

Love you all K.

1 Comments:

At March 31, 2008 at 11:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Well.... 'A Very Happy Birthday Beautiful Woman' on this special day... And you really are....
I heard an older man at a meeting say 'If I'd known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself when I was younger' Yeah...I thought to myself I really better count my blessings that I have made it this far...Hey sister...We're all still youngins' learning more about life as the days go...
Two big days back to back...Sounds like you are in very good hands with Doctors S and H...You know I know Dr H and am very fond of him...Everything will be fine and maybe we can set up a vollyball game at the Rosestock party this year and show the kids how to kick some ***....LOL
Gotta go to Redding today myself and back to Weaver...Busy times, but you will be in my thoughts and prayers...
Have a great Birthday with Ed and the kids and try and stay in each moment and enjoy it to the fullest...With a whole lotta love...Your friend Eddie M.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home