Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Day Off

We went to Dr. S. yesterday, in Weaverville, and I had an EKG & an Echocardiogram. His tech, Lee is the one that did them and as we were talking I realized she is the same Lee that was in surgey with me when I had the bronch. A great gal. Doc says my heart is great. Thank you God. At least something is good.

We have the day off and Eddie is doing stuff around the house. Putting up the dog kennel outside for Slick and Gypsy (our small dogs) and the zip line for Dee Cee ( our Queensland). We decided it will be bette for them to be outsde in case he has some late days next week.

I went in and had Laurie cut my hair this afternoon. It will be more managable while I'm in the hospital. Today has not been one of my better days. In fact it has been the one of the worse. I felt nauseated this A.M. but think it was and is mental and emotional. That did pass after a couple of hours thanks goodness but the "Oh Crap" feeling is still here. Thinking that having a day off isn't good for me. We are going to AA tonight and then tomorrow is my pre-op at Mercy. Have to be there at 9:30 A.M. Having things scheduled to do is better for me.

Eddie is leaving for Ukiah and Santa Rosa on Friday and will be back on Saturday night with my mom. I am going to spend the days cleaning house and catching up on laundry etc. Mike and Conni will be here on Sunday. It will be good to have them all here. We will probably play Poker or something.

BY THE WAY I am doing this on my new lap top. Coo huh! Well I think it is.

Ok all I think that is all for now. I'll talk at ya all later. Love you all K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home