Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Back to Square 1...

We really are feeling tonight like we are back to square one. Dr. K. called late this afternoon to tell us that the test results are in on the Bronchial B/W procedure they did on Wed last week. It was not successful. They didn't collect any cancer cells. We had so hoped that we would know what we are dealing with by tomorrow but it's not to be. Eddie and I both wanted to scream. We swore, I cried, he hugged me and then we watched a movie and American Idol. What else can we do? NOTHING!!! We have an appointment with Dr. H. tomorrow at 10:15 AM. I told Mike about Eddie wanting to buy a chemo kit off of ebay and he said that he would start watching the yard sales. I SO appreciate everyone's help. I love you all and will report on the Drs. visit tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home