Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Well I'm back again. Since my last entry I've spent the most of my time in bed with nausea and what {I think) was a deep depression. I didn't sleep, just laid thinking about what lay ahead.The nausea was (I think) what the books call anticipatory nausea. Dr. Fig. said I am going to have it from the chemo so I just decided to start early just from thinking about it. Thanks to those of you that call just to listen to me cry and feel sorry for myself. Don't know what I would do without all of you and Eddie helping me make my way through the maze of emotions that engulf me daily. I have never in my life spent so much time crying. I am though, out of bed as of yesterday afternoon. It feels so good to think I might be on my way back.

I love you all K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home