Monday, June 23, 2008

Good nausea meds sure make a difference with chemo.

Today is Monday and I had my last chemo on Friday and the follow up shot on Saturday. The Dr. changed my meds for nausea and what a difference. I am a little tired and a few aches from the shot but this is so much easier than I thought it was going to be. I now only have six weeks left (2 treatments). I am so excited to think about being done with it. Oh..... the doe had her twins. We saw them for the first time yesterday. She had been out of site for about a week and we thought she would come back with the babies. They are so tiny and cute. She is keeping her distance from us at the moment but last night they slept in the horse stall. That is great because it is where she was sleeping before. Lots of fires around and really smoky at our house. We were a little concerned yesterday when we could hear the planes not far but they must have done there job because they went away. Well there isn't much to report this time but I am tuely feeling much better. Love you all K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home